Making up
[html]

Meow:: If you’re not into yoga, if you have half of brain... WC:: 555

Good tree, I’ll stay,” chirped Zalia as Drin’s smile beamed up at her. The woman was happy her new friend had found an acceptable home and she couldn’t wait to spend more time with her, but the one she had dearly missed during her trip was standing behind her and right now, all she wanted was time with her mate. The way they had left things off, a steely kiss from Drin planted on the man’s cheek, had her feeling embarrassed still, but she was happy they were able to put the past behind them. Now they had more than enough time to make up for what was lost and the silly fight that had driven a stake in their mateship. The hole was already healing, it was Titania’s doing really and Jiva was just keeping his word. The angel couldn’t be mad at him or her Alphess for that matter. Titania was a romantic and so was Drin, she just wished the circumstances had been different, but the way her love had gone about the quest set out before him, proved that he was a valiant man...and well deserving of her hand.

Palaydrian stepped back from the tree, Zalia now out of site as she kept scaling upward, and the optime turned around to dazzle Jiva with her smile once more. You’re a good healer, she assured him, coming closer to rub her head underneath his chin. Yes a walk sounds good, her hand effortlessly slipped into his, A cow! What are these creatures? She asked with a laugh, remembering the story of Jack and the beanstalk and how he had sold a cow for a handful of magic beans. She hadn’t known what a cow was then, but had listened to Jiva’s story intently. It was odd thinking about selling other animals, but humans seemed to do this a lot. The weirdest thing was canine ownership of other living things. Thus, Drin felt Zalia was a companion, not a pet. But what gave one creature the right to own another? Surely this was a form of slavery? These were questions she’d save for a rainy day, they were puzzling to her, but she would hear Jiva’s story first. Perhaps in time she would learn that some animals needed to be taken care of by more intelligent creatures in order to survive.

The woman wondered what Jiva was thinking, his hand in hers, and she gave his a slight squeeze. He was probably thinking what she was thinking, just overjoyed to be reunited once again and wanting to spend every second together at least for the rest of the day. I slept in a bed, she blurted out, though many interesting things had happened to her while she was in Casa di Cavalieri, sleeping in a bed had been one of the more curious highlights. I wasn’t sure what it was at first, but when Fayne and I were showed around the courthouse, our guide explained that the beds were what we were to sleep on. A slight blush had crept up into her cheeks, remembering that Jiva had come from a family that was most likely very used to this type of civilized lifestyle.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread