Round about way.
[html]

WC:: 433 pgp: +4 Form: Optime OOC: I think it would be a good idea to make it a train thread 8I Cause now I want her to ride Dolaidh.

A confused look crossed his face, blinking with bewilderment. "Errr...Yeah? Don't you remember? You said it just a second ago..." Ali let out an awkward laugh, scratching the back of his head in doubt. Was she...Sane? Or just forgetful? Maybe he heard wrong...Alistair fiddled with the dusty ground, his feet sweeping through the dirt with slight embarrassment. Ali glanced at the short girl, tilting his head in curiosity as he watched her. So...Tiny. Alistair would have loved to give her some dyes or maybe some piercings. Her ears were so...Big! It would be fun to give her some earrings!

"Sounds like X'y! She is really nice, right?" Alistair was enthusiastic to talk about his leader, mostly because she was his good friend. Not only that, but she was rather attractive. Ali enjoyed her company, no doubt about it. "It's just like her to help. If you ever need help, I'm here if you need it." Alistair gave a friendly wink, crossing his arms as he gave a warm look. As the next question was asked, he gave an abashed look, biting his lip. What were panties? Alistair blinked, thinking to the pits of his mind about what they could possibly be. He finally answered, letting out a small laugh. "To tell the truth, I don't really know. My dad actually used to say that a lot. I never asked him..." Alistair pondered for another moment, before finally giving another answer. "Maybe you should ask Rin or Jaden."

As the reaction to Dolaidh was given, Alistair rushed forward, attempting to catch her before she hit the ground. "I'm really sorry! I can't often control her, I'm sorry! She doesn't mean to scare you she is really nice most of the times I think she likes you she won't bite..." Alistair soon realized he was rambling, and that wasn't helping anything. "A-Are you ok?" Ali was sure how he was supposed to react around someone this small. It seemed that if Dola even bit her finger, she would die!

As the girl...Sorta recovered, the panic faded. "Dola is a horse. You ride her! You sit on her and control her movements and such. I was actually going to go for a ride..." Ali paused for a moment, thinking over the idea that popped into her mind. "Hey, if you want...I can take you on a ride? I'll be up there too and you will be completely safe!" Alistair paused again, before finally giving the final piece to his offer. "Of course, you will have to somewhat trust me."

<style>
.aliscai-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.aliscai-01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aliscai-01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.aliscai-01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TvKk6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #2b3b54; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.aliscai-01 .inner {margin:5px 5px 187px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:355px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread