if flowers were fairies and gave me a wish...
[html]

WC: 371 OOC: Any parent knows they have a favorite.... >Big Grin

He was sleeping in the bed he was given in the hotel room and his family took refuge there too, apparently not wanting to leave him and it brought joy to his heart knowing they wanted to be with him. He could only sleep in short bursts as the pain in his shoulder and foot hurt terribly. His face was in pain but it was nothing compared to those who’s muscles and tendons had been ripped apart. So when The girl moved up to his bed and started asking him to go exploring he turned his sad eyes on her and gave her a look of sad hopefulness.

“Oh baby, I’m sorry but daddy can’t walk right now. “

He said apologetically and smiled at her and touched his nose to hers, though leaning over didn’t help him, but he cared little this was his daughter and nothing would keep him from her not even pain of death. He patted so she would come closer.

“Come here sweetie, how about I tell you some stories instead, like himm the wolf and the castle?”

He asked, of course he made them up for his sister or vice versa he didn’t know but he had a few tales that he was sure his daughter would enjoy. He knew she wanted to go out and play but it was best to let the other two sleep before asking about it.

“I think you will like it and maybe then when your mother gets up you’ll have the story fresh in your mind and explore the castle with her.”

He said poking at her little nose on the uniquly colored wolf dog. So far of all his puppies the colors of their coats had all varied, the closest ones were Heiro and Poppy except for the colors of their pelts and it was funny because they were only half sibling. No Tasha, besides Maggie had the look of her wolf parantage and the color was a smoky brown grey color that he adored. Though he wouldn’t tell anyone this she was fast becoming the favorite of his children. Though he loved them all dearly.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread