like children, my dreams run away
[html]
Again the sun was never called
And darkness spreads over the snow
Like ancient bruises

262 :: Big Grin

There was something about these cities in the new world that made a bit of a chill run down her spine. Back in Europe, most cities were now, at least to some extent, inhabited by luperci. There was new life springing up among the ruins of the human's civilized places. Here though...here it was all dead. No one would call Sobirat'sya a "warm" place, but even in the cold reaches of the Russian north where her family lived was more welcoming than this empty place. Marika was good at hiding whatever nerves she was feeling behind a collected exterior, but there was that undeniable bundle of nerves at the end of her spine that were ready to explode with the slightest provocation.

Despite the Russo's ability to appear cool, the Vanner mare could sense her mistress' nervous energy and reacted accordingly. Her cupped ears were at half mast and twitched toward any little sound that was made. When the other wolf appeared in their path, Faina immediately stopped and snorted, her long-haired tail swishing back and forth in uncertainty. The pierced hybrid put a calming hand on the mare's next; no reason to be afraid, not yet anyway. Hallo, she called out to the duo-toned woman. I am not trespassing, am I? I know I smelled some packs nearby, but I did not zhink I had gone too close to zhe borders. Blue and brown eyes darted to check her periphery before returning back to other wolf. I am Marika Russo, and zhis is Fiana. Ve travel vizh no ill intent.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Next+Door);
#marikaText2 .ooc { font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
#marikaText2 .topHeader {
font-family:'The Girl Next Door';
text-align:center;
font-size:18px;
padding:20px 40px;
}
#marikaText2 p {
margin:0; padding:5px 25px;
}