sun and moon
[html]

out of character stuffs

The cat certainly seemed intelligent enough. In fact, the cat's response left Tharin struggling to speak without sounding foolish. For him the words had been simple enough. He didn't know many dogs, and there was really only one worth noting. That was the one he wanted to kill. Tharin thought more about his words, and the cat, and decided that eating something that decided to talk to him was not a very good idea.

Not any dog. This dog hurt members of my pack. I want to kill her. It was a very straight forward way of thinking for him. The world was black and white, with absolutely no grey inside it. Except for the cat. Which was very grey to him. Tharin wondered if all the cats could talk like him, or if this one was special. He'd never stopped and really taken the time to consider this, being involved in other things.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread