Don't place your hands, where they don't belong.
[html]

Sounds good. Sidra dun' goofed. X3

Even now that she wasn't faking it, the man wouldn't believe her. She knew it was probably because he was smarter than this, or she'd messed up in some way. Probably the fact that she'd refused to go back with him made him suspicious. Either way, she was getting more frustrated by the moment. Sidra knew this was not going to work out the way she'd planned. The way she'd accomplished it so many times before now. The only problem was, she didn't want to believe it. Her pride was again coming between her and reality, fogging her mind. There was no way he would say no to her!

He explained that he had a mate and that only angered her more. Who cared about his stupid personal life? She sure didn't and didn't want to hear about it, she didn't want to hear about how she'd lost this battle. The rejection was setting in and driving her insane. Nobody rejected Sidra, not even when she was in the trafficking business. In fact, she'd been quit the hit. The thought drove her to further hysteria, the tears flowing freely down her cheeks. Why would she ever compare it to that time? She wasn't their possession, not anymore. Sidra was trying to keep her cool, she was, but there was a very fragile wall holding her back from going off on the stranger. Who was he to judge her in such away. When he started up again she cracked, her hands clenching into fists, the act over.

He called her mental. That was the final straw. After he finished she stood and looked down at him, the fiery anger evident in her gaze. Maybe you're just a heartless man who doesn't see that a woman needs your help. You're just as bad as them! You don't know these men like I do. You don't know how ruthless they can be. A pack isn't going to save me from them. By now, she was telling the truth about how she felt. They were ruthless and would stop at nothing to have her back. The man stayed calm as he spoke, though she could tell he was very upset. Stubbornly, she stood firm in what she was saying. I would like no sanctuary where people like you live. Leave, I'll be fine on my own. Sidra was fuming by now, hopefully he would get up and leave like he said or she'd go off on him.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread