take me as i am
Ookami was so silly, and that was what she loved. He was so easy going, and so when she spoke of her and Tharin, she wasn't sure if he'd explode. She had never seen her mate get angry. He was passionate, but it only showed in some things, like how he loved her, and how he played guitar. It surprised her as she saw no anger on the situation and her ears went back. In truth, she was almost disappointed, but why? Did she want him to do something, or say something? Her eyes were forced to meet his and she perked her ears. The question was another surprise, "...no...just made me question myself..." Tharin hadn't hurt her, if anything he made her feel attractive.

Her eyes searched his for a moment and her voice came out softly and with a lot of care behind them, "Kam...I love you, and I realize that when you're gone that you're the only thing I think about...and I have found ways to distract myself from you. Like raising and training Theos...but when Tharin wanted my attention, I flirted...but when it came down to doing more than just flirting, I backed away...I turned it down. That was when I knew that no one could have me like you do...you're the only one I want."

Messages In This Thread