The sight of civilization
OOC:The entire time Lukos is talking in the first paragraph he's looking at Lance. Don't sell yourself short too soon. Smile Lotsa talking.

"In truth, he has no physical combat skills, but he does have what he may not realize are skills." he said with a growing grin. "If I remember correctly, he tried to solve a social issue between a very tired me and an overconfident wolf. Which ended with me and the other wolf coming to a stalemate rather than biting at each others throats, thanks to Lance." He smirked at the mention of his fishing trick he taught Lance. "It's really more of a party trick, because it's so difficult to pull off. But I must say, he is an avid learner."

Lukos turned to Naniko. "He doesn't take promises like that lightly ma'am, when he says something, he means it. He also works well under pressure, from what I've seen." He glanced at Lance as he said "He also doesn't know when to give up if their is a stranger in danger. Even when facing the wrath of nature." Lukos looked back at Naniko with a glint in his eyes. "Imagine what he would do for a pack member." He tried harder to think of good traits Lance showed him on their travels,pacing back and forth in full blown thought. "Very passive, charming, amidable, quite the peacemaker, what else. Huh?" He looked up, scratching his head. "I think you get the picture." he said meekly.

Messages In This Thread