What's up with that hippie hat
[html]
Word Count :: 405 Sorry about the wait and soo not happy with this post @_@

Perhaps others would view her as overly friendly or even perhaps a busy-body. Neither where what she was intending to be, for the golden woman simply liked to keep good relations with those around her and make sure that they are okay. Thankfully her upfront friendliness didn't appear to put the other women off who introduced herself shortly after the librarian face her own name, blue eyes watching curiously at the removal of the pale woman's hat listening intently to the other speak, relishing in finally being able to be social once more over sorting through her own things and keeping primarily to herself. “What colour? Seems to have faded a fair bit, shame. Colourful hair is always nice to see on others!” as she spoke she closed in a little more, beaming a smile at the women as the subject continued upon that of hair. Dipping her head she nodded it lightly, dreads bouncing and the weight of them tugging at her head from the small motion as they always did. “I guess it does take awhile, now that you mention it” pursing her lips she recalled back in the caves when she has last made dyes “Although when I swapped packs I had to leave many of my herb collection behind, too impractical to take it all with me I suppose”

The woman’s grin seemed to be contagious and with the compliment to boot the golden woman couldn't stop herself from mimicking the woman's expression. “Thank you. You got anything in mind you'd particularly like to try out? I mean, I can do dreads easy but i'm okay with other styles” back when she hadn't had dreads she used to play around with hairstyles with her own hair and she was confident in a variety of them, even if she hadn't reproduced them on anyone but herself thus far. “Yup! There will be or at least there has been talk of it. The only thing I miss about my old pack are the books really” which wasn't the whole truth but that was for her to know only.

“Darkness is it. Name definitely suits a stunner like you; shame your previous owners didn't know how to respect and treat such a fine creature” the words were directed at the horse in high speech, the librarian caring little if her exact message got across but she figured her tone of voice would be enough.

Photo courtesy of Analog Weapon, texture by SweettEmottion

<style>
.KMTT_GraceGRunge p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge b {font-family:verdana; color:#a85f4d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge {background-color:#f5e9c5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8329/gracetable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:321px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_GraceGRunge .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread