Letting myself look the other way
[html]

Tried to steer it so that she'd want to offer the horse. xD; Oh well.

The golden woman replied to their introductions cordially, and Levent found his smile growing broader at the charming sound of her voice. Any flirting would be postponed unless it would help trade, however; he’d simply give as well as he got and see what happened from there. He wasn’t quite sure how monogamous he was expected to stay as the father as someone else’s pups, although suddenly the thought of sleeping with a woman other than Hotaru bothered him.

Ah, well. Back to business.

Wilson looked surprised that he’d been greeted as an equal, as few luperci deigned to address a cat as politely as she had, but his tail shot up happily. “They’re not as cute as they look,” he warned, amber eyes narrowing down at the black kitten who was now commanding the woman’s heart. Levent looked like he was going to melt, too, as he watched the interaction; his tail wagged.

Her offer made him frown, although it was a thoughtful expression rather than a scowl. “I would have to see what condition they’re in,” he said, smiling at last. “Cercatori has many dyes already, as we are an art pack, but everyone knows the value of books.” He wasn’t sure how much of a trip she’d be willing to take, but he didn’t mind stretching his legs to see her goods. Actually, the idea of visiting her pack appealed to him.

“If you wouldn’t mind a stranger accompanying you, we could go back to your territory to get a look at those books or whatever you’ve got.” He grinned toothily. “I’ll probably bring some extra supplies along, our paper and paintbrushes and whatnot, and we can see if any of your comrades want them?”

<style type="text/css">
.lev1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#C05D5C; text-shadow:#1b1511 1px 1px 2px;}
.lev1cai w {font-weight:bold; color:#c5c6dc; text-shadow:#1b1511 1px 1px 2px;}
.lev1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.lev1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#5e5753; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3B5yq.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #534b47; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bdb5b0; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.lev1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread