In Due Course
[html]

WC:: 5+ OOC::

It would’ve been too easy for the woman to sink into Zeitgeist’s arms, especially after everything that had happened with Jiva the night before, but what kind of woman would that make her? True she harbored feelings for the dappled dog, but now she was mated. She belonged to someone else and a cheating heart wasn’t something she possessed. It was sad, a chapter closing on something that could’ve been, but the woman stood firmly by her decision. If she had lain with Zeitgiest that night, she would’ve felt dirty, and it was her first time! Her emotions were so conflicted that day and it wasn’t proper. If she was to give her body to a man, she needed her entire heart and soul to be behind it. She couldn’t bring herself to cheat Z out of such a thing, though he had made it known being with her for one night would be something he’d cherish. So, the woman had ended it before it could go any further than his arousal. She owed him and herself that much. And here she was once again, still pure as the day they had first met.

She ignored the pained look on his face when she didn’t complete her hug, but her own heart strings tugged in remorse. She’d be lying if she said she hadn’t wanted him to hug her, to feel him against her body once more, but a hug and maybe a kiss to the back of her paw was as far as she could allow it to go. Drin was angry with Jiva, but she’d never dishonor him by fooling around with another man. The lessons! She had but forgotten their promise in the valley. A pleasant smile spread upon her lips. Jiva had taught her quite a lot and she was excited to show him how much she had learned, but the woman was always prepared for a lesson. She was thankful Z had brought Guillotine along, maybe their meeting didn’t need to be so awkward with a third being in tow. Then again, his companion didn’t really speak.

No, no...this is a perfect time as any. I would love a lesson with you, she confessed. And I have been much better the past few weeks, her smile began to fade. You see...I was attacked over a month ago and you’ve come when I no longer look like a walking bruise, she laughed softly. The pack medic even said my ribs might be fully healed within a week or two. A gloved hand reached down to rub against her right side indicating where there had been trouble. This would all be terrifying news of course for Z, but Drin was getting over the attack by Aram now and the only remains of his evil were in her blood splotched eye and the scar he’d carved into her inner thigh. She decided to omit that she had also become mates with the man she had spoken about to him, she figured if it needed to be brought up, she’d say something. Perhaps he’d ask her about the circlet worn upon her head and then she’d have to tell him, but for now she’d wait.

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread