[AW] Before I win the race.
[html]

Meow:: WC:: 439

The fae smirked at her friend’s turned back, but Zalia didn’t care anymore and would continue her own adventure by herself while Palaydrian insisted on talking to the stranger. The golden woman turned her attention back to Toby, not wanting to be anymore rude as she had already been by waking him up and then having her companion squawk at him. She let out a sigh of relief was the male assured her she wasn’t so much of a disturbance than she thought she was, but she looked at him strangely when he said he couldn’t talk to birds. Drin shook her head “no”, you’re not defective, now it was her turn to assure him. I suppose not everyone can talk to them...I’m just learning that now...it would be naive of me to assume such things. Though it still puzzled her how she could understand Zalia as if the bird was a canine herself and why speaking with her didn’t seem different from speaking to Toby.

It was a matter for another day as the antics of the harrier passed and Toby was answering her questions. Drin herself couldn’t be a loner. She thrived on pack life and being surrounded by a close knit family, but she knew this sentiment wasn’t shared across the boards. She noticed the moment of doubt in the dog’s eyes, but he quickly covered for himself and explained how he had gotten where he was and threw a few questions back at her. Drin smiled, surprised at how soon she was able to talk with strangers again after everything that had happened with Aram. This dog even spoke of her Alpha, or so she assumed from his description. She decided if she hadn’t heard anything bad about a black dog, then the wandering dog must be safe.. I haven’t been out this way for awhile, but I agree, the sunlight feels good on the body during the early hours, she took a minute to close her eyes and simply enjoy the sun’s rays.

When they opened, she answered Toby’s questions. Yes, I’m from New Dawn and I believe you are speaking of Zalen and his mate Titania, she giggled softly, the recognition and surprise on Toby’s face softening his features in her eyes. They are the leaders in my pack, she continued, I’m curious as to what advice Zalen had to offer if you don’t mind me asking? A friendly smile remained on her maw, she wouldn’t push him if it was too personal.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread