Pass the Time
[html]
Word Count :: 417OOC: Heiro is too cute!!

Niro was glad that Heiro was making new friends and he was smiling up until the point the pup said Terra’s name. His smiled went to a distrustful frown and he closed his eyes then making the decision.

“I don’t want you associating with the likes of Terra. She is a bad influence, rude and she’ll put you in too much danger. But I am glad that you are making new friends, I am sure there may be some more friends, aunt Orin’s pups should be out and about soon.”

He said, his voice stern. He wasn’t going to forbid the boy all his friends, but he wanted to let him know how he felt about Terra, after the incident with her when he first rejoined, well he was not too thrilled with her like. THough his sternness disappeared when the puppy rolled onto his back, exposing his belly, basically daring Niro to tickle him and that was exactly what he did. He tickled him for a short while before letting him up for breath and did it again. If it weren’t for the boys headaches and mischief he would be one of his best children yet, but those two factors made Niro and Amaranth be on their guard to make sure he didn’t get into any trouble. Though that was all forgotten when he spoke of finding crabs and jumping off the bed to mimick one. Niro laughed and pulled up a finger.

“I got too close to one, when your mommy was younger we found one and it bit me right here. She laughed at me because I didn’t know what it did.”

He said grinning. There was no sign as it never broke the skin. Niro had even been a man then at the time, but Mara, she was probably the children’s age at the time and she was highly amused. Though his smile fell away slightly as the boy confessed his fears and Niro’s heart went out to him.

“There is nothing to fear when I am away because I really am never away from you. I live right here, where it’s safe and warm.”

He said poking very gently at the boys left side where his tiny little heart beat. He knew it would be little help to the boy he was still rather young to understand such philosophical things but it was always good to teach them early.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread