a thief, a liar, an angel in the fire
[html]

WHY YOU GOTTA RUSH ME? D;

For months, Laruku had hoped feverously that he would never return, that he would never come home to discover all the wicked things he'd done, that he'd never know. He had liked to believe that the grey wolf had instead gone back to that impossible place he had spoken of before; he had liked to believe that he was happy there, and that he had forgotten or otherwise put to rest all the troubles between them. Their home had been a cursed land full of regrets and sins; they'd been born from it, and if they stayed, they would die from it, but not without going crazy first. Those that escaped were lucky, but the gravity of their wretched homeland was strong.

He had hoped that the other would remain lucky, but that morning, he had been happy to see him all the same. No, he muttered, eyes blinking with moisture. I'm glad you came back. He'd never been told the reason, nor had he asked how he had known. Laruku still believed that more than anyone else, he deserved to be the man that killed him. Liquid trickled down his cheek, but he felt more empty than sad. Weary, tired. I love you, he breathed, but ended up coughing. ...Tsunami. It was the only truth he'd ever told to himself or anyone else. I'm sorry.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread