Love Lost, No Love Found
[html]
Word Count :: 200+ || Points: 2 Ooc.

Still no answer. Even now when she was leaving and he could do nothing but make a decision to stop her could he do it. He was selfish and cursed his greedy heart. Neither of them deserved him, he was lucky to wonderfully beautiful and talented women loved him. They deserved so much better. But he couldn’t let them go, couldn’t possibly just stand back and release one from the grips of his heart. She would have to tear away. He was too selfish in his love and, though he saw it, it was something he couldn’t change. This goodbye that could not be avoided would shred his heart.

And he couldn’t find words again. X’yrin was alpha, that was true but she would just give up like that? Wouldn’t she fight for him? More thoughts of a breaking heart and ones that discarded the extra pain this would cause the two he loved. More selfish thinking. But he wouldn’t demand that she fought for him. He simply couldn’t bring himself to. But you can stay here. This is your home, he pleaded helplessly again. Then he heard the change in her voice and still went on with his pleadings. Despite the anger he lifted her chin and tried to look into her glossy eyes. But I do love you… I love you so much Thana. His own eyes glossed over gently with the pained look on his face.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.Jarose p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Jarose b {font-family:georgia; color:#002241; margin:5px; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Jarose {background-color:#000c18; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#00000a; line-height:12px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2nrpshl.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:290px 0px 5px 0px;}
.Jarose .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:300px; overflow:auto;}
.Jarose .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread