The sight of civilization
OOC:OMGGGGGGGGGG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE MONSTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! @_@ Need to stop drinking them at midnight. Eventually going to crash. Oh well who cares. ^_^

"The Thackary Village it is then." Lukos said as he walked down the road. "You'll love it here. There's multiple storage buildings, both outdoor and indoor training grounds, abundant housing, a playground, a garden, even a villa. It's a fancy word for inn."

"Uh, well, my house is, half 'n half. I'm not completely finished reconstructing it. The ground floor is finished, but the upstairs is unstable, so I haven't been able to work on it." He looked over his shoulder. "So I suggest that when you visit you stay on the first floor. Wouldn't want to renovate again. Plus you might be bedridden for a while." He mocked a frown. "But sure, I'll help with your house. Maybe I'll finally teach you how to use a bow." he chuckled. "Just like old times." He stopped walking, remembering an important detail. "What happened to the Angela?" Probably just when back on patrol, or went home. "You know what, it's none of our business what she does. She is the Angela, after all." He continued on walking. "Now, where were we? Ah, right, walking towards the village while talking about helping each other out. And speaking of which." he said indicating the structures before them. "Welcome to the village. Now, there, there, and there are the storage units." he pointed to the long, wide buildings. "As you can see, the houses are mostly two story, and are in pretty bad shape. It will take some time, but with effort these houses can be promising. And if you'll look over there, you will see a half-finished house that is mine. If you need any help, just come by and I'll see what I can do."

"Over there is the training grounds, where most of the warriors train. They occasionally come by. They might lend a hand, but be careful about what you say. Some of them don't mess around. Trust me." He looked around for anything he missed. "In the southern part is the playground. It's mostly in good shape. And over there," he pointed. "is the pack's garden. I don't really have a use for it, but you might." That's about it except... "And last but not least, the Storm Tree Villa. Aeron, her family, and her close friends live there. I'm sure you could live their too, if you wanted." Lukos looked about, looking for anything he could have missed. I think that is it. If you need anything else, just swing by and I'll help out. And now I'll leave you to your home. See ya." He waved goodbye, walking back to his house.

Messages In This Thread