Wandering
Darn, while I was replying my IPad died, resetting my post. Oh well.

Lukos smirked at Aethusa's remark. "I wasn't saying that you couldn't surrvive." he said as she stormed off. "Don't worry Lance, you probably won't miss much. I'll save some fish for you." He started to chase after Aethusa. He started to have an idea, both a test and a little fun. He ghosted from tree to tree, vaulting over fallen trees. The smell of her blood kept him on the right track, along with the river smell he knew. Five yards ahead of him was a oak tree that fell on another tree, making an opening underneath it. Grinning, he slid on his knees bellow the tree, and kept on running. Almost ate tree bark back there. In no time he came upon the she wolf standing at the riverbank. He quickly dodged behind a tree, planning the test. He dodged from tree to tree, staying in the shadows until he was on her right. He stepped out from the shade, saying "You have to do better than that to lose me."

"I gave you the spear so you can use it as a walking stick, which you obviously don't need." he said grinning wide. "Now, if you would so kindly give me the spear back, I'll start fishing. You on the other hand, will sit there and rest." Lukos walked over and grabbed his spear, and started picking out fish in the water to lunge at. "Oh, and you can clean your wound, but wait till I get dinner. Okay?" he asked with a smile.

Messages In This Thread