m- make way for the next man
[html]
short, but i gotta run somewhere

'Ja, opium? I wanna try dat sometime...' he mused to himself, blue eyes flicking up through jagged jet black locks. He'd never really tried anything aside from dagga, tobacco yes, though he didn't really consider that as a drug. Even though it was. Mainly because the stuff wasn't as... As... What ever the word was. Either way it didn't make his mind cloudy like dagga. But it was cool for smoking more often than the stronger drugs. And much nicer than getting hammered daily. 'Where you camping?' he asked, because he'd have to have a place where he kept his shit. Even if it was temporarily titled as such. Amaury wiggled as he became uncomfortable in his position, neck craning awkwardly until now. 'Better...' Blue eyes remained on the reddish male, 'You okay?' he asked, plaining down his speech.

'Ja. Bored...' Seemed a decent excuse to get away from home. Amaury himself considered this to be one of the major facts that made him move away from the dusty, and dangerous, streets of South African. 'S'pose the same for me then. Bored... Weren't nuffin back home...'

<style type="text/css">
.mx2am b {font-weight:bold; color:#01b8fe;}
.mx2am p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mx2am {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... oggwap.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread