Risks of letting go
[html] Sorry for the long delay, real life is just killing me lately,

The russet male revealed that he too missed Crimson Dreams and a comforted smile crossed her lips. It was calming to know that she was not alone in her longing for the old pack. Luperci were social by nature and despite their attempts to live socially at the orchard, as she had said before, the true unity of pack life was lost. The worry Oak expressed moments later brought a thoughtful sigh from within the cinnamon girl. "I can understand your feelings. I would hope you would not have to leave your mother, but perhaps if we find a suitable home she will come with some urging. At least, I hope so. We might just have to cross that bridge when we come to it. That is, if we're seriously thinking about finding a new home," she replied, as sincerely sympathetic as possible while trying to maintain an air of realism. She had not wanted to leave her original homeland. The choice had been made for her. In this moment, she, Oak, Anu and the rest of the orchard group had the liberty to choose whithersoever they went. The mahogany maned girl knew she would follow her best friend wherever he went. She dared not lose that companionship. [/html]

Messages In This Thread