Toes In the Water, A$$ In the Sand
[html]

Word count: 307 I'm wondering how she'll react to Timmy haha Smile

The timber wolf was rudely awaked by a kick to the side. Snapping his body upward into a sitting position, he whipped his head around to see what had begun to pester him. He cocked his head to the side curiously when he saw another wolf standing over him, looking down on him impatiently.

“Hello?! I asked something of you,” the young wolf spat snobbishly. Yawning, Leichi stood up and brushed the sand off of his fur.

“I’m sorry, but what did you ask of me?” he asked sleepily, stretching out his arms.

The bratty coydog repeated herself, apparently asking him where she could get away from the forest and the sand. Leichi tried to hold in a laugh, but a small amused snort was able to escape from him. He then swept his arm around, extending his arm to the area around him.

“Sorry to tell you, but that’s all this place is,” he chuckled, “If you’re looking for a place to sleep for the night, I could help you find one that suits your, um, expectations,” he offered. He then felt slight pinching as sharp talons lightly grasped his shoulder.

“Timmy no like dog. Think too bossy,” his hawk stated.

On the inside, Leichi was agreeing with her. He would never say that out loud though, not wanting to hurt his new acquaintance’s feelings. She did seem to think she had some sort of authority over him, which Leichi didn’t understand. Maybe she grew up in a pack where she was very important, and maybe she still thought that. Clearing his throat, the wolf started to speak.

“So, um, I’m Leichi and that’s Timmy. What’s your name, Your Highness?” he asked, doing a curt little bow. Why not have a little fun with her “authority”, huh?

<style type="text/css">
.leich01 .space {width:250px; height:275px; float:right;}
.leich01 b {color:#001633;}
.leich01 t {font-weight:bold; color:#4e3f2a;}
.leich01 p.ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.leich01 p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.leich01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.leich01 {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:600px; background-color:#c8bdad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/m9jHm.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#3b3833; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread