[aw] finding comfort in the smallest spaces
[html]
Helotes Lykoi

Word Count → 281 :: OOC

Of course his friend was quick to reply to his teasing with wit of her own, and it just caused his grin to grow even larger, if that was at all even possible. Suddenly the trip back to the mansion didn’t seem as important; his children could wait to eat just an hour or two longer. Vesper was inviting him up into the tree, and the Lykoi male didn’t hesitate, making sure to the sling the rabbits over a lower branch before snaking his way up to his pal.

After getting comfortable on a limb beside her, Helotes let out a contented grunt, Yes sir, it sure it is! He said, revealing the bottle for her inspection from under his arm pit, I had almost completely forgotten about the damn thing, lucky I stumbled upon it… lucky for you too I guess! And with a quick flick of his wrist he broke the seal and popped the cork of the bottle. The smell of Luperci moonshine was quick to the fill the air with its pungency and Helotes chuckled, What the hell are you doing up here? But he nearly answered his own question when he noted the tuft of black feather above them.

As much as Helotes thought the idea of a bird companion silly, he could not fault Vesper for it. He himself had a close connection with his horses, even to the point that he had taken great pains to learn some of their language and teach them some of his. He supposed it was advantageous that way in battle, as far as communication went; he supposed Vesper had the same kind of relationship with her feathered friend.

<style type="text/css">
.heloskele .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.heloskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.heloskele p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.heloskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heloskele {margin:0px auto; width:85%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/fx6mbp.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.heloskele .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.heloskele p b:before {content: open-quote; }
.heloskele p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread