raise a tempest
The cat refused to play her game as well but Revena continued onward in hopes that he'd eventually join in the game she played. Even as Revena drew closer to the feline's scent, it didn't speak lending her no clues to where it was. The speckled coy-dog never seemed to get close to the scent no matter how many steps she took towards it which meant the cat was moving. Even though her eyes were sifting through the bushes and trees, she could see nothing moving with her poor vision. The silence was more irritating that the cat saying 'no' to her and she was close to simply hunting the cat and eating it as a snack. But, how could she hunt something that was this smart?

Another growl rolled off her tongue as she walked, in what seemed like, circles. Why won't you play my game? Why won't you show yourself to me? I asked you. It simply didn't register that the cat would not listen to her. Revena was beyond frustrated now, but she wouldn't let a stupid cat win. The impatient hybrid continued to circle in hopes that the cat would slip up and reveal itself. Revena decided that continuing to hunt for the cat would go without results and gave up for the moment. Her feet were tired and her patience at end. There was no room for the cat's antics today. Are you scared? She teased, not that it would help.

Messages In This Thread