raise a tempest
Her questions were left unanswered, an irritating silence filling the air in the forest around her. Hazel eyes scanned the forest restlessly, with no results. Somehow the cat was circling around her without making a single noise or any movement whatsoever. Revena gave up for a few moment simply listening to her surroundings, but still, nothing changed. Until, the voice of the cat wafted into her chocolate, mocha, and white splotched ears. Her head jerked in the direction the voice had come from and there it was, the extremely irritating black feline with mocking yellow eyes. Revena released a growl and stepped closer to where the cat was, came to a halt, and glared up at him.

Laughter was the coy-dog's response to the cat's question. How silly the feline was to think she was scared. That's a ridiculous question. Why would I be scared of a cat? You're the last creature I would be scared of. Revena planted herself on the ground and her eyes on the cat, it wouldn't be going anywhere without her noticing. She raised a brow as she gazed up, utterly mirthless. Looks like you're playing a game of your own without my consent. It's getting old. Who are you? She would have never pinned a cat for being intelligent, obviously she was wrong. Still, she thought little of the black coated creature.

Messages In This Thread