The more the merrier
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +000 OOC ::

Pride smiled as she looked at Lance. She giggled a bit at the male as he asked her what she thought to be silly questions. White eyes looked down at him. She was the same rank as the new member but she didn't mind teasing him a bit after all Anathema may think her an adult but she was still a child. She sat on the roof and looked at him as she decided how to answer him best.

Well I am Pride, I'd say I rank about the same as you. She spoke as she pushed herself forward and off the roof. She landed on the ground witha bit of a thud and smiled. I live here with my two mothers. Aeron Ganesa who is the Atheed which places her as the third leader. Since your knew and wouldn't know our ranks. Also here is Charm sawtooth her mate who is a an Anzu and puts her above both of us. She spoke smiling.

The aging Ganesa turned her head as she moved to where she was hearing voices. the golden female moved towards the door as she heard a thud. She could see her daughter as she opened the door. Pride who is this? Aeron asked her voice held power as the white child turned to look at her. Pride bowed and turned to lance. This Lance is my mother Aeron Ganesa your atheed.

Aeron smiled ashe she moved her two swords clicked together her knives shifted in their pouches. Welcome to anathema Lance. The golden coyote spoke smiling. Aeron smiled as she saw her calico mate, she moved to her side and smiled wrapping her arm around the woman. Pride smiled at her two mothers.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread