See the fallout...
[html]

Anu thought about her small band of lone wolves. Even though she had called herself unfit to lead she was still in charge of the small group. They were her sons and it was natural for them to look to her for guidance, but she had not expected Cassia to join them. Nor had she imaged Tayui coming to stay with them. Though, the pale woman that Anu spent her days with was something special, a dream that she had had for sometime. There was still a bit of disbelief that ran through the gray wolfess when she saw Tayui waiting for her and Anu needed to remind herself that it was indeed true.

My sons Oak and Cypress. Cassia too, she had only been in the pack a few weeks. Anu explained, a smile still on her face. As well as another female, Tayui. I have known her for many years. Eyes looked away but her smile grew just slightly. She reflected for a passing second and then pushed her eyes to return to Fritz.

She glad that the pair was content in their new home. Anu could stop worrying about them, and her list of names was shortened by two. There were still ex-Dreamers out there that were likely alone and wayward. She couldn’t accept the fact that in the end she would not know if they all made it to a new home safely, for all she knew the Marino family hadn’t even made it across the ocean.

I hope you find contentment there. I had always wished that for you and Selene in Crimson Dreams., Anu replied with a tone a bit less energetic. She did not know what Norse was, but having traditions always gave a sturdy foundation during a pack’s establishment. It sounds like a pleasant place. Anu added, her fragile smile returning.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread