m- make way for the next man
[html]
shoort~

'Ja, ja. Dat red stuff? Black in middle?' Amaury made a mental note to find some of that stuff, when he had something to trade for it of course. Right now he had nothing but things he wouldn't part with. Blue eyes regarded Machi dully from behind a sheet of drugged up daze. 'Fuuuuck~' he sighed, stretching out his sleeping limbs. The ache of the blood rushing back through his joints earned a happy sigh as the African finished the joint. 'Want me ta get another one out for us?' he asked, already leaning up ready to move.

'Ja, yeah. I'm campin' here. S'not much, but it's comfty enough' he mused. 'Yeah. Heads better. Not too much shit goin' on up der now...' Amaury added, trying to convey the idea that dagga, or weed, whatever, cleared your head out. Cleared all the bad things away. Amaury didn't have much aside from worries about where his next meal was coming from and when. 'Nah. I ent go no family here. Sides from my brother' Amaury explained, listening to Machidael speak of his own. Copying his gesture and speech Amaury chuckled, 'Yeah, fuck off!'

<style type="text/css">
.mx2am b {font-weight:bold; color:#01b8fe;}
.mx2am p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mx2am {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... oggwap.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread