the silent shadow
[html]
WC: 236 OOC: OMG I SHALL CRY BECAUSE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD ; ;

Her heart almost leaped when she saw it was a cat... a... small cat. She had only met the cougar when she was a pup, which was as tal as Ovidiu was to her now, so this tiny creature... what happened, did he not get the food he needed? He seemed indifferent to her and she stared at the black creature warily. She swallowed once or twice before gaining her composure for real and let the bow and arrow down.

“Uh... aren’t you suppose to be... you know, bigger?”

She asked quizically, maybe he was a dwarf cat of sorts or something? How could a creature as small as he survive out on his own, but the scent of blood did come from where he was... and he looked quite simply... satisfied rather than in pain, so he hunted? What could he hunt that he was big enough to kill? The woman’s curiousity got the best of her, but she stayed quiet, not sure of how to take him in. The cougar teased her as though she was prey and Ovidiu seemed to want to be her friend, tried the wolf ways but he was … well a huge orange and black animal that walked on four legs, he would tower over her if she went even into her Secui form. So she had more composure compared to this small creature.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread