I'll always hold your hand..
[html]

I think Aro should win and make her angry. It'd be funny. X3

Sidra couldn't help but laugh at Aro's words. She wouldn't let him beat her without a fight, even then she'd probably keep trying until she did beat him. It wasn't like the young hybrid to give up, in any situation. Her brows raised at his cocky grin. We might just have to do that. No way I'm going to let you keep thinking you'd beat me so easily. A wider grin spread across her face as Roath smiled and politely bowed to her. She dipped her head back at him before turning back to Aro. Sidra held back a frown when he said he didn't allow Roath to fight dirty. She wondered what he would think of her style of fighting, since he'd ever actually seen it before. She would quickly learn that her unique and unfair style of fighting probably wouldn't be accepted among the members of Casa di Cavalieri and would eventually have to adapt a different style, but not before she showed Aro who the boss was. Sidra brushed off his words and continued smiling, turning to Roath as he was told to take leave. She chuckled lightly at his disapproval.

I'm sure Roath has got some skill in him... Her eyes planted on the charming asshole. It's you I'm worried about. Not really, but the two canines always seemed to talk down on each other jokingly. It was very entertaining. Sidra waved to Roath as he picked up his bag and left. She liked the shy man already, that was rare for her. His question rang in her ears and she refused to turn and face him, her smile fading as she thought about how left out she felt. It was almost as if she didn't belong her. His hands planted on her shoulders and her head was guided so her gaze was meeting his. Even the small touch of his hand made her face warm up, a slight blush developing under her sleek black fur. Good thing he wouldn't be able to see it or she'd have to storm off before he got the chance to. There was obviously something different about this man, but she didn't want to think about it.

Ears pushed forward and her hand came to move his from underneath her chin. She lowered it and glared at him, a small smile tugging at her lips. I like it just fine! Thank you very much. Obviously a lie. But, she didn't want to tell him the discomforts she felt. She hoped that eventually she'd fit right in and her worries would no longer be an issue. The thought of a spar bright a smile to her lips. Now, she'd show him just how much trouble he'd have with her in a fight. He gazed at her for a few moments, both of them keeping their mouths shut. She couldn't look a way, the hotness from before swelled on her face and her head dipped slightly. What the hell was going on? Her eyes too told of the invisible blush under her fur, but she wouldn't let him see it. His words broke the silence, thankfully, and she nodded before backing up and bringing her fists up. Most of the time, she didn't need a weapon in battle and wondered if Aro would do the same. This will be quick. Don't worry, I won't be too rough on you. You ready? Her grin was gleaming now, the excitement of their spar already kicking in.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread