dripping in gold
[html]
Word Count :: 307 I'm guessing this is Drifter Bay areaish. Yes, it's been way too long. Poor Sal, every time I see someone with the name Eternity I get a little sads in my heart. <33. Yay spree!

More wandering, more wandering. Sleeping wherever he could find a place to curl up and it felt great! Thorn Russo had lived in civilized areas for the majority of life; if you counted the ship that brought them to North America, but sometimes it felt nice to return to your roots and live on the ground under the trees. That's not to say that the black and white wolf wanted to be a loner forever, certainly not, but until he heard about a pack that suited him and perhaps reminded him of his russian home he would be happy to run around where he could. Today's adventure was to find some interesting seashells and perhaps make a necklace, he had found a chain in Halifax and knew it had a purpose waiting to be fulfilled.

Adjusting his kilt he bent down, gathering a few shells and flicking a few away, one particular piece of sea glass made his eyes light up and he palmed it, rolling it around in his paw before dropping it into the pocket with his hip flask. Retrieving the flask and taking a quick swig he put the flask away and sniffed the air. He knew this was neutral territory, he could smell the mingling scents that no packlands would stand for, the meet and greets that often ended in new friendships despite pack lines. Yet the scent was different, interesting and rather like the water that he sailed across five times already. He perked up, ears and eyes and nose, before standing from his crouching position and considering the creature on horseback riding towards him.

Lifting his hand he waved, a foolish smile on his face and tail quietly wagging behind him. He had only ridden a horse once but he believed them to be wonderfully amazing creatures. "What a beautiful creature!"

Photo courtesy of fatedsnowfox

<style>
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso2 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#cad5a5; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso2 {background-color:#584f26; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/ ... ornbg2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso2 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_ThornRusso2 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread