[aw] wistful days
[html]
Word Count :: 419 OOC: Niro is pathetic

Niro was breathing hard but he was not going to admit defeat and when the man came up to him and offered a hand Niro could only grunt and grab the man’s hand, hating himself and used him as to what little support her could. Then when he was able to get off the step onto the porch he let go and sat. He felt like a fool but he was able to move away from the door and rest for a second, letting in the fresh welcoming air into his lungs. “Oh that is so much better thank you, the name’s Niro Takekuro, and you have just done me a great thing. It is good to be out.” It was true... it had been over a week since he was outside last, and just to feel that light breeze in his fur, it felt rejuvinating; “No one seems to know how much fresh air can help a man breath, and feel better. I haven’t seen you around. Who might you be?” He asked curiously raising his arm up to scratch at the top of his head, where his mohawk use to be, then letting it fall down when he couldn’t find the stiff hair that use to stand up, it was growing he could feel it was longer, but only by a little, it would take a while before his hawk grew back in. “And though important only to me, how long have you been around here? I’ve only been back a few months myself, been on a long absense.”

He got himself into a more comfortable position as he moved towards the stairs, where he felt more comfortable sitting at. It hurt just to move now and he probably lost color though his own grey pelt did not allow his lack of color to show through, the only evidence was his hard breathing. Niro wasn’t as maimed as he seemed. The bandages on his face could come off soon he knew, and his foot owuld be in a cast for a long time and the shoulder.... he didn’t want to think about what it would look like when he did take off the bandages. It just hurt to think about his exposed muscles and how excruciatingly slow they were healing. Neither his shoulder or foot were superficial injuries and had to be checked regularly, and he knew Amaranth would have a fit if she saw him out here now.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread