Let me be good to you
[html]
Word Count :: 246 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

And there was the scolding, how many times would he hear this. He sighed and shrugged. He needed to get out. He needed the fresh air, but openedh is eyes and looked into her eyes; “I would be good if you can find a way for me to be outside every once in a while, a man can’t be inside all the time. It’s cramped and i need the fresh air.” He said sincerely. He smiled as she spoke of catching a rabbit, but a far off look came into his eyes as he thought about him being the one who was suppose to support the family. He nodded repeatedly until she asked him about moving out and he cringed.

“Sweetie, you don’t have to live here, not really, I will be fine but... I was tol it would be many months before I could walk again... He let his voice drift of and his mind worked on thinking of how he would even be able to hunt. Would he ever really walk again? he was sure once his shoulder was healed well enough that it didn’t hurt to move and he could use crutches he could get further, but the thought of going from his seaside home to even the stables, much less the town, well it was daunting and made him pale at the thought; “I’ll try to heal as fast as I can I promise”

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread