So Many New Faces
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::345

The grey wolf explained the reason behind choosing to live out in Thackery Village. The Zepar had friend named Lukos who lived there too, it was yet another canine Mido hadn’t met. It bothered the male to think that there were possibly many others living in Anathema that he didn’t know. His logic made enough sense, there really wasn’t too many living outside the caves. Yeah, I stay in the caverns. You should go check them out sometime when you get a chance. Most of our pack meetings are held there in the common room. The cave system could be a bit depressing at times, but they also had their perks, he couldn’t complain.

Lance heavily changed the subject when he mentioned possibly learning something from the mutt. What, you defenseless?! We can’t have that, I’ll show you something. I’ll teach you enough so that you can take care of yourself. He turned and moved toward the storage shed. The Marbas motioned with his hand for the Zepar to follow him as looked over his shoulder. Thank you, when I was young I was told that being nice was always the best policy. Now that he was older he had his own interpretations of what he was taught and told. Being nice didn’t always work with everybody. The male liked a little trouble and chaos because it seemed to balance him out and keep him sane, otherwise he got bored.

The multicolored mix opened the door to the shed walking inside he looked through the combination of tools and weapons for a good starter to use against the Zepar. Axe, scythe, shovel, bat haha, no! He didn’t want to kill the new guy, only help him. The male found the knives and a couple swords. The hybrid stroked his chin before grabbing one of the curved bladed weapons and exiting the storage. Pick your poison Lance. I suggest you grab one of the swords. He spoke with a smile, it would be the smartest thing to grab and would be the easiest to show him.

Table by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread