Not Goodbye, But See You Later.
[html]

blah, lost my muse. | +202

Seeing his son, Honrin, have relief flow through his face and some wag in his tail, helped Temo feel better. Also Honrin's words to his dad that he was only moving to next door, not far away, helped Temo get over his depressing thoughts. He brought a smile to life on his muzzle, There will always be room for family. He also knew that eventually, Jace might evict all four of their children. He was not sure if she would or not, but had known it to happen with expecting mothers.

Temo pondered a few moments about Honrin living in one of the houses near by. He thought about them and the varying states of disrepair that they were in. He wondered exactly which house Honrin had chosen if not the one that is actually next to this house. If you need help with any repairs to the house, you can count on me to help you fix them. His brain visualizing various problems that he had encountered with his dealings with the abandoned human buildings that others were reclaiming. His tail swung back and forth a bit as he felt some excitement grow within him at the thought of woodworking.

<style type="text/css">
.Lovi-sdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#1155aa; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Lovi-sdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Lovi-sdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Lovi-sdb {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c6d5e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iInBB.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #666666; padding: 10px 0px 295px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#556688; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread