[M] Couldn't ask for more
[html]

WC :: 5+ :: Weeeee, she’s in optime. Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OaxejZBe0M

Palaydrian dreamt of lovemaking. Her lips had formed a demure smile as Jiva affectionately licked her temple and disappeared into the early sunlight, but the woman remained in her haze of sleep, she and “dream Jiva” intertwined and doing many deliciously naughty things. She laughed and sighed softly in her sleep, hours away from waking up just yet as her mate neared the garden she had begun to call her little bit of Eden.

Zalia soared high in the sky above the treetops of Palay’s garden. This was her home now, all thoughts of the past lands where she had been ensnared in a fisher’s net were all but abandoned. Drin was her family now, and the feathered raptor had quickly made the golden fae a best friend. She enjoyed the wolf’s company and felt that it was her duty to keep the woman’s prized garden clear of vermin and other pesky creatures wanting to consume the herbs and vegetables growing there. She wasn’t a fan of the fast talking hummingbirds, their thoughts and ideas so flippant and constantly changing, but lately the sharp eyed bird had seen a redtail hawk frequenting her surroundings. She decided to focus her attention on this other winged creature, as Drin seemed to be quite taken with the surprising bursts of color the birds the size of bugs offered. She was tracking him stealthily today, high above his floating back, this approach seemed to take all birds by surprise, but suddenly the hawk was darting into the treelines and below. Zalia dropped like a stone after him and immediately pulled up when she realized he belonged to another. The one Drin called her mate, Jiva.

Scree!!! Who you? She cried at the hawk, before landing on a low branch overlooking the garden, the same branch that the wind chime hung off of. Her fierce eyes darted to the dead duck and back to the red hybrid whom her best friend loved. She regarded him with a few annoyed clicks of her beak before turning her intense gaze back to the other raptor. Whomever he was, he proved to be a good hunter. Zalia was much too small yet to take down a duck, but the rabbits and squirrels in the area met the wrath of her talons daily. Missus loves him, she said to be conversational but then her head cocked to the side as the soft sound of dulcet song drifted their way.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream....I know you, the gleam of your eyes is so familiar a gleam/Yes, I know it’s true that visions are seldom all they seem/But if I know you, I know what you’ll do/You’ll love me at once, the way you did once...upon...a...dream. Palaydrian continued to sigh out “ah’s” and hum her song until she arrived at the scene of her garden. She stopped abruptly as her eyes fell upon Jiva. The long locks she had been carelessly twisting in her hands was thrown behind her as she rushed forward, a grin plastered on her face as the scent of her heat permeated the air around her. My love! She jumped towards him to be held in his arms.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread