Pass the Time
[html]
Word Count :: 250 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Niro couldn’t help but smile at the boys toothy yawn, it was about that time and he let him curl up next to him, his little fuzzy body was warm and he felt his heart fill up with love. No matter how many children he had he would still look at each and every one of them with that still wonder, as though, how could he create such a beautiful thing? How did Amaranth feel knowing she had three puppies that grew and flourished? Well so far... he started petting and rubbing on the boy finding his favorite spots, loving the bond he had with his son.

He took his time in answering the boy, that was a hard question and he wasn’t going to just blurt anything out; “Your spirit is infinite, it can’t be measured in size or weight or anything you can see... and no you can’t see it, I can’t see it, but I can feel it. The love that I have for you, tasha, anyone i care for blossoms out when I think of you. That is their spirit telling you they are there and they still care about you.” The answer was tricky but Niro was satisfied with it, this was how he felt even though he knew it was mostly his heart beating faster, giving him warm and happy sensations, but there was no logic to that in him when he knew that love was just that and more.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread