raise a tempest
The more the cat spoke, the more irritated Revena became. Her head was beginning to lower in a death stare upon the cat and her hackles raising slightly out of pure annoyance. What was even more annoying that the words he spoke was the demeanor in which he spoke and how he sat in the tree so nonchalantly. He was making Revena look like a fool and she didn't appreciate that one bit. She retaliated quickly and barked back. Nope, nothing. She raised her head proudly. Honestly, she couldn't think of anything she should be afraid of. All her life she was pampered and protected by everyone. Her parents made sure of that. So, with no history of danger, how was she to be afraid of something she never encountered?

He continued and she huffed. Oh? And why is that? Fright is for the weak, I'm not weak. She stated believing every word of what she said because what she said was law in her book. Revena scoffed when the feline stated he'd never heard of her but quickly realized that it made sense and calmed down. Of course he hadn't. This wasn't her home. Well, I'm not from here so that makes sense. Where I come from, everyone knows my name and my father and mother's names. The hybrid proudly boasted.

Finally, an answer! Element the cat. She raised a brow snidely at his name and laughed aloud as he stated that he was a shadow. You are not a shadow, you're a cat. You have the same fur color as a shadow and surely you can hide like a shadow, but you are definitely not a shadow. She held no interest in his figurative speech although she comprehended that he meant it that way. It was in her bones to turn everything into a blunt or rude comment.

Messages In This Thread