Pick up Put down
[html]

WC: 416 OOC: mumble rumble

Niro could only stay silent for this. He didn’t know what to say but he put his hand on his shoulder and just gave her a meaningful smile. “I would be lost if it weren’t for you children.” He said, and he looked at the infants snuggling up to their mother and smiled more... it was still a shock, him being a grandfather, a grandfather at three, he had been so young when he had the girls, and he never even knew about them until a month or so after they were born. He returned her hug, happy to be near her, visit her and see her children, he wished he could come more often; “She was a quiet little thing, her mother was rather protective of her than of you two, which i find sad, because that little girl probably still lives a sheltered life. You and Foxglove at least got to see past your mother, even if you were forced to and well Foxglove is strong in spirit herself.”

At her proposal he beamed at her, to see them more often than him coming to them, would be a gift no one else could give, and to think if Jiva had pups of his own, would he do the same? He hadn’t seen the boy in so long. He looked down at the puppies and then back to Maggie; “Of course I want them to love and see me, it would be the best thing for this old man.” He chuckled especially at the word old, he was not old, he was in fact still in his prime and ready to take on the world. He looked at the boy that Maggie held up and gave her a sly grin; “I suppose one of them has to look like their father, or he would be asking questions.” It was mostly a jest, and he did shy away just in case she swiped at him in play or otherwise, but he was still smiling himself; “My father would feel shamed at how I have made our tundra blood diluted. Though there’s no use to it, I have not seen another full blood tundra except for my sister here.” He said with a shrug but blood mattered little to him, it mttered more to his father who was all about the bloodlines and keeping them clean and straight, but where they were it was impossible.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread