Wolf and Tiger
[html]
Word Count :: 253 Sorry about the wait on this Bria Smile

Ovi noticed the way she seemed surprised at the pet name; perhaps he shouldn't have used it, maybe it was a private nickname between sisters. But he had said it and there was no point dwelling on it now. Ovidiu slowly sat down as she said that she was glad he was better, and glad he was here. He smiled, Yeah, Taliesan took good care of me, I guess I kind of live with him now, he's nice. He was glad that he was kind of part of a family now, even though he felt he was imposing; he decided that he should probably make good use of himself while here.

Ovidiu, though shy, managed to look into Dalgina's brown eyes with confidence; he really liked her, she was beautiful, and he felt he should say something to that effect, so, he did so in the safest way possible, Вы красивая, и добрая, и ... Я люблю тебя.

Speaking in Russian felt somewhat strange; he hadn't done so in a long time, and the harsh words felt like marbles on his tongue. But it was the language of his heart, and it felt good to admit what he just had, despite the language. Still, he felt he should say something in a language she would understand, Sorry... it's uh... really good to see you again. I was hoping you could show me your art again, it's so pretty. He hoped moving to a new location would make the both of them more comfortable.

Photo courtesy of Sumatra-Tiger

<style>
.XJULYKK_OV2 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.XJULYKK_OV2 b {font-family:verdana; color:#f4e5e2; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.XJULYKK_OV2 {background-color:#794c63; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3387/ovi2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:411px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 200px;
-moz-border-radius-topright: 200px;
border-top-right-radius: 200px;}
.XJULYKK_OV2 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.XJULYKK_OV2 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.XJULYKK_OV2 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.XJULYKK_OV2 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread