Just say G'day and you'll be right
[html]
OOC

Her body tone remained neutral and unwavering as the bird seemingly attack the stranger, and a foreign (at least to Io) curse phrase left his maw. She blinked, slowly, and nothing more. He apologised and Io shook her head, 'The animal has control over itself, not you. It is no horse...' She didn't want an apology, it was a dumb bird and not like a trainable and controllable horse. But, too worn out to argue, she shrugged in response. It was a horrible feeling, the type that sinks you and never goes away. The reason for it was the fact that Io was turning out just like her mother. Children that hated her, a mateship in shambles. At least her mother keep her extra marital activities private. Io felt that Jaroslaw at least deserved that.

'No' Io said simply. 'You are not to close. I jsut thought I would inform you just in case...' There was no malice in her tone or body language, just exhaustion and sadness. Silver eyes glanced to the strange creature beside him, and with not a moment of hesitation, she spoke. 'What is that?'

<style type="text/css">
.ioleave b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #c7ad8d; }
.ioleave p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ioleave {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#10293d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 079ccc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74644e; padding: 3px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#609aae; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread