Here Fishy Fishy!
[html]
OOC: I'll be faster now. I was busy yesterday. >.< / +000

Revena wasn't exactly thrilled that there was some stranger bugging her when she was so irritated. She continued to collect wood without regards to him. Ever since she'd left her home, she'd been doing everything for herself and it was a nice change. That didn't mean she didn't miss having people bend to her will and do as she asked. A smug grin spread across her face as she picked up another piece of wood and stacked it above the others in the pile her arms were carrying. He started to speak and she turned to look at him, erect ear swiveled to the side, not at all amused by his introduction. Lance, I think we might get along She thought. The smug grin was still there. She had nothing to hide, at least it would make her look a little bit friendly. Lance then mentioned that he was from Anathema which sparked some interest in her. That's where she was headed. Maybe they could be friends.

When they both finished, he came to her side like a lost puppy dog and ever so politely offered to carry her wood. He was just like all the other schmucks in her own pack who did whatever she asked them to do, but he was better, she didn't even have to ask. The chocolate splattered coy-dog grinned widely at Lance and dropped her stack on top of his with a little bit of force. She had no regards to whether or not it was too heavy. With permission granted, she rummaged through his satchel and got the kindling he said he had. She raised her head and smiled at him again before walking back out into the clearing where she stood simply staring at the ground. Lance? Do you know how to start a fire? I'm not so sure I know how. That was a lie. She had a slight idea, but would much rather him do it for her. It would be much appreciatd if you could. She glanced over her shoulder and shot him a charming grin, so tempted to throw in a wink. But, that might be overdoing it.

<style type="text/css">
.revqueen .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.revqueen b {font-weight:bold; color:#960d0d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #; }
.revqueen p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.revqueen {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JWK0Z.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #960d0d; padding: 7px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: Ariel; font-size:15px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.revqueen p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.revqueen p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat

[/html]

Messages In This Thread