Practice Makes Perfect
Rain flinched. He whined softly as the memories of Shiloh and Saxif came back to him. The frail grey woman hadn't deserved that kind of abuse and secretly he had been living with the nightmares of her and her mate. He had only told Samantha about Shiloh and he had planned to keep it that way but if he was going to be a better wold he was going to have to tell his alpha about what he did and accept what came after it.

"During the Aniwayan war I was on the wrong side. There was this defiant woman by the Shiloh Grant. I was tested by her and I took my anger out on her. I beat her almost to death. I am not proud of what I did to her. I am reminded every time I go to sleep of the atrocities I committed against her. I haven't hurt a soul since then and I ask you not to judge me now on what happened in my past. I am a better man now," he said as his hand went to the claw marks that marred his chest. Saxif should have killed him eons ago but the woman had let him live. Now he had to live with the guilt and regret over what he did. He didn't even know if Shiloh was even still alive.

"You are the only other soul beside Shiloh's mate and my ex mate Samantha that know of what I have done. I know that it was wrong. I know I am condemned for it... he said softly before throwing his dagger at the tree again. It landed the wrong way and thudded against the tree hilt first.

Messages In This Thread