I must be straight...
She was happy to learn that Tharin would like a drawing from her, and it excited her to be able to share a talent she had. Her tail swished as the urge to go draw now hit her. She was brought back from the urge when she had spoke of an emotion that was probably best kept to herself. Her ears pasted and he spoke. He was right, and she knew that. Ookami would probably be upset to learn of her waver in emotions. Her head lowered and she turned away ashamed of her self. "I'm sorry..." Her voice soft and whispery. She swallowed the hard lump that felt like it was forming.

She should get back to Ookami, this wasn't a good idea. She shouldn't have spoken, she should have just told him of her and Ookami's conversation and that was it. Now feelings that were put aside were bubbling up into her throat and eyes. She stood, "...I...I should go...I'm very sorry for speaking Tharin.." Her two toned eyes glanced up to meet his for split second before letting her head go back down. She gave him a moment before she turned to leave.

Messages In This Thread