In the arms of Safety.
[html]

WC:459||OOC: I think he is going to end up raping her. Stupid male, and his lack of experiences.

She was wonderful, every little thing about her was wonderful, and the silver male would do whatever he could within his powers to protect her against all of the evil out there, and right now Amy was the biggest wrong in the world right now, and he would protect her from that blonde kidnapping dog. She was a disgrace to all of the canine families. The male pulled the lady into him meshing both of their grey coats into a furry blend of greys, blacks and silvers. The male loved every bit of this lady that was in his arm and close to his body so much. So much that he wanted to scold her for thinking about trying to fight the dog, however the male knew that no matter what happened the pack as a whole needed to know how to at least counter attack, and defend themselves from any moves that Amy might come up with.

Lowering his head down to run his long wolf snot though his lovely maidens hair and coat, the male sighed, he felt as if he couldn’t be close enough to his female. He pushed his thumb back under her chin to look into her eyes”Listen carefully, go to Casa di Cavalieri. Seek out Jazper. Tell him that I sent you. He is a very skilled warrior, whose heart is as big as yours. Make sure you tell him, that you are my mate. I am sure he will be more then willing to aid you in learning how to fight and protect the pack, and your-self.” The male sighed he really hated to send her out of the pack lands, alone. Who knows where Amy could be lurking around waiting to attack one of the pack members, or even her(for the third time). The male shift his good eye around, he was not sure how she would take to the idea, but it was a bit of a peace of mind that he could have with her leaving to go to the southern pack. I I have a friend, that joined the pack with me...she a bit different from you and I. She has served me well when I needed her. Please allow my feline friend to watch over you in your travel...please?” He voice soften and could almost hit at the fear that was in his body with the idea of her stepping out of the pack lands. He dropped his thumb from her chin as he brought his nose to her own looking deep into her green eyes.”I love you Fayne...I love you so much.” The silver male confessed with all of his heart.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread