one eight seven
[html]
Yay! And in the next thread I'm gonna have Savvy talk to Kansy about her anger issues too! Big Grin

It seemed like Kansas was having the same train of thought that she was about them meeting earlier. "I had seen you too. But let's not worry about it, we've met now." A huge grin spread over her muzzle as he said that he was glad to have met her. The feeling could not have been more mutual. But every good thing he said about her just made the wolfess giddy. "I'm so happy that I met you too Kansas." And yet another great thing that had happened to the Italian girl since she arrived here. First had been meeting Naniko, who had quickly become her best friend. She loved living here in Twilight Vale, it felt more like home than her birth pack really ever had. She had already made quite a few friends. And now she had finally found a male that liked her more than just a friend.

He felt it more than she did, but a few drops of rain did hit the lower part of her legs. As much as she wanted to just stay here, sitting with him, if they didn't go inside they would probably both get soaked. Savina found it sweet that he offered to walk her to her room. The girl didn't even notice the possible innuendo that could have been read into it. When she looked at him and saw the look on his face she wasn't exactly sure why it was there. Her head cocked slightly to the side as she answered him, a little laugh in her voice. "I suppose we should. And I'd like it if you would walk me to my room." Her ebon tail flicked coyly behind her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread