Trust is hard to come by.
[html]

OOC shtuff here.

The rabbit went down fast satisfying her hunger for the meantime. She was eating the last bits of it when another scent aside from the blood filled her nostrils. Amethyst eyes peered up from under her brow to see Hadley standing before her. Surprisingly, he approached her with a bit of hesitation, even with her covered in the rabbit blood and an mirthless expression on her face. She couldn't say she was happy to see him but now that he was a pack mate, she had to trust him whether he was a man or not. Her ears pushed forward and her shoulders rolled back confident. Her eyes never leaved him as he walked over to her and slowly sat down next to her and looked to the forest floor as if it were going to give him comfort.

His reaction put a smile on her face. She quickly inhaled the last of the rabbit and licked her fingers trying to remove some of the blood. Her tongue popped in and out of her mouth to lick the blood from her muzzle though it would take a few minutes to remove it all. Sidra stared at Hadley wondering why he had even came over to her in the first place. Hello Hadley. It's uh...a pleasure to see you again? I forgot you were a Casa canine...lucky me. She let herself fall back against the tree, her eyes never looking away from the earthy toned canine. She raised a brow tempted to wave a hand in front of his face to see if he was even alive. You gonna look at me or stare at the ground all day? Its quite awkward. Whatcha doing out here anyways Hadley? I was sure you would turn and walk in the other direction if you ever saw me again. Her lips curled back in a snarl like grin. It was incredibly entertaining to her the way he was acting, like a frightened rabbit simply waiting for her to snap at him. The thought ran through her head, her snapping at him, he'd probably piss himself if she did that. Her smile widened as she waited for an answer from the nervous man.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread