[p] through the fog and mist
[html]

WC:394

There was much going in on the pack lands, and the male knew that Sky’s pups where being more independent with each passing day, and that meant Sky was pressed thinner and thinner. The silver male felt he was obligated to help Sky look after these two pups, since these where his brother’s litter. That made Cody his nephew and little Lena his niece. The male could not help but to feel bad for Lena, she was blind, and used Cody to see. The silver male knew that at some point in either one of their lives, the other might want to be away from the troubling duo they had made.

The male made sure that when he was not dealing with his herbal studies and healing studies, he had been trying to keep an eye and ear out for the children. He knew Deuce would nag at him also about watching out for her grand babies since he has failed to provide her with any. He could hear the whole conversation between the two of them, without even having to have it.
These two did not seem to mind having one another tagging along; well Lena seems to get more put off about the matter then Cody. Good, it was important for a Rhiannon child to be cool and calm; there was already a lot working against him. Seeing Lena loose her footing the male gasped and snarled as he moved to where Lena was sliding. That was it, she was going to stick around the den of the meadow when one of the adult took them (well more so Lena)”Lena, are you okay?” The male rushed over sniffing around her. ”You should have known better going this far away from the den. What where you even thinking being out this far with out talking to your mother or I? Stand up the both of you. We are going back to the den, and having a talk with your mother. I am sure we can all agree that you will be grounded to the mouth of the den for the next few moons, if not the rest of your childhood!” The male sighed and shook his head. ”Lena, Cody…I love you like you’re my own, but your Father, Mother, and Grandmother would eat me alive if I let either of you get hurt!”

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]

Messages In This Thread