Sail away to the other side
[html]

(--) Dis was one of the posts I losted. ._. Sorry if it sux real bad. D:

Vasiliy is by Raze!

I try. Vasiliy was not so good at making things pretty, but he was good at making them functional. His arts were crafts of pure function, lacking any form. Often, they were quite rudimentary -- he did not believe he possessed the skill to add ornate decor, and thus he'd always left such tasks of redecorating to other family members back in his homeland. It was the same with his home -- there was little decor as yet, and everything was plain and unadorned. Many areas were still heavily damaged from their years of disuse, as well.

He therefore avoided the subject of beauty entirely, and only smiled, hoping it was not too dim a smile. No garden, he confessed. But will come, maybe, by fall. Inside finish first. He had put in a few seeds of marijuana after clearing one patch of dirt, but otherwise saw fit to leave the yard. As it was, overgrown with wildflowers, the back of his house covered with thick vines with tiny purple flowers, it was quite alright for the moment. Smell good for you... fits you, he attempted lamely, hoping it was not too feeble a compliment. Quickly, he continued. Maybe I plant good smell things, and you come visit often? he suggested, glancing down to the earth as he said this.

Ah, watch feet, he said, pointing to a root sticking out of the ground. He stepped aside to allow her to pass in front of him and avoid the thing if she so desired, and hoped perhaps it might provide a distraction if she did not wish to answer his suggestion about visiting more often.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread