[M] A forever in the making
[html]
OOC / +000

The she-wolf was thoroughly relieved when Noah rolled off of her, though she had to roll with him in order to accommodate their predicament. She found a comfortable position and smiled over at him. Concern struck his expression as soon as he hit the ground and her ears pinned to her head, his worried voice filling the air. She shook her head trying to give him immediate comfort. It hadn't hurt her in any way and she enjoyed it just as much as he did. It had happened fast and she would have rather taken some time to get there, but to be honest, she hadn't cared in that moment. She gave a small laugh and leaned over to nuzzle him. It's okay! I'm fine, you didn't hurt me at all. That was just as much me as it was you, I couldn't help myself. Her gaze fluttered away for a moment, a small blush developing under her layers of fur. She hadn't expected anything less than that, it was their first time after all and it wasn't fair for her to tease him the way she had.

Fayne smiled sweetly. She hoped they'd be able to repeat that, maybe with a little more restraint and attention to one another. Her ears pushed forward quickly and then back as she looked away shyly and then back at him again. Yes and we will repeat it, we're mates and I love you. I...I liked it. She said lowly, kind of shy to be talking about the subject. But, it was good for him to know that he was good at it. Fayne was still tired, panting a little bit as she lay there beside her mate. Her body was warm, the blush never seemed to fade and she had butterflies in her stomach. It seemed that they were piling up now that there was actually time for her to think. Fayne smiled and leaned forward to lick at his muzzle. Don't thank me silly. She nuzzled him and licked him one last time. I love you too handsome. She didn't noticed that he had basically called her his, and she didn't care. She was his, for here on out. Then she let her head fall so she could rest. She didn't know how long they'd be stuck like this, but until then might as well be comfortable.

She couldn't help but start thinking about the results of their actions. They had mated and she was in heat, which meant she could get pregnant. The thought had a bright smile on her face. She'd always dreamt of having pups and now it might be happening, with a simply wonderful wolf. Fayne looked over at him and smiled. She wondered what he would say if she did turn out to be pregnant, did he even want puppies? She hoped so and certainly thought he would. Her ears pasted her her head as she thought about asking him, trying to think of a quiet way of asking him. Then she pushed the thought away. They were supposed to be taking things slowly and now they'd pushed past that. If she did end up pregnant, which she would know if she was, then she would speak with him. She pushed close to him and nuzzled herself into his fur. Noah, just wanted to let you know how happy you make me. You're my dream come true. She let her eyes close. Resting up against him was nice, she could lay here for hours like this.

<style type="text/css">
.fayneflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#eedaca; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cb6095; }
.fayneflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fayneflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b5bde2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MxGXB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6e1da; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb6095; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fayneflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fayneflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
table by Nat - textures courtesy of 3-sisters-stock

[/html]

Messages In This Thread