Walking these stone roads one more time
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Itzal glanced at the shop she indicated and nodded once before looking back at her. He smiled and nodded "Well okay, if you say so." Itzal grinned at the female, but his eyes were still cold and unwavering. He was use to dealing with people with silver tongues. He had one himself at times. He could be very charming and persuasive when he had to be. But he had to admit, this girl didn't miss a beat. She was obviously very good at what she was doing.

Itzal nodded as she moved into full few and claimed he would need more than just a second to deal with her. He could believe that. She seemed like she was a slippery one who wouldn't do down without a fight. "That might be true, but either way, I would deal with you eventually." Itzal didn't say the words with a mocking town or cocky voice. His voice was dead cold and serious.

Then Itzal let a grin spread across his face as she moved closer. Once she said her name he nodded and took a step forward, " Nice to meet you Sonje, I'm Itzal. And it honestly isn't smart to travel around so disadvantaged. Especially wearing the jewelery you are. Someone less noble would probably steal it." He shrugged but it was the truth. And Itzal didn't plan on it. He didn't stoop as low as that, and liked to think he had at least a little respect for others. "Well I was wandering around cause I just got back into town. I had left Nova Scota and I'm back now. I guess I was taking a stroll down memory lane and got distracted." So now they had explained each other and they had explained pleasantries. Where were they to go from here he wondered.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread