rattle my chains
Firefly's eyes light up with sparks as she watched the face jerk back from the window a moment as the bone had rattled the frame that the clan member had stood at. She narrowed her emerald orbs as the lady questioned her own embrace of the darkness that creeped under her skin. Her fangs were bared as she laughed at the foolish coyote that had come to comfort the poor prisoner. "Embrace the madness, embrace the darkness.. in the embrace of the enemy?" She grinned as she picked up the deerbone once more. "No thanks, folly at a whole.. I'm not insane you know.." Over her short lifespan she'd begun to learn the different marks of darkness, of madness, insanity, and even those religious fanatics. She knew what was reflected in her own dark mirror, she didn't need to dip and dabble in another's.

The next words that the coyote said made the wolf's ears fold back against her head as she tried to imagine exactly what in the hell the clan member was up to. Narrowing her eyes again she snarled a warning before the words hissed between her teeth. "I hardly think your clan would appreciate your plan of action. I hear they kill traitors in these parts.." A small part of her wondered just how in the hell the coyote thought she'd get away with this little plan she seemed to be mulling in her mind.

Messages In This Thread